This khicdi has goodness of corn, wheat, pulses and veggies. It’s high in nutritional value and tastes yumm.
Corn grated , bottle gourd 1/2 grated or chopped , carrot 1 grated or chopped, spinach diced one cup,1 tomato finely chopped, small capsicum diced into small pieces, yellow moong daal 4 tbsp, wheat daliya 4 tbsp, hing, jeera, salt,turmeric as per taste.
- Wash moong daal and wheat daliya thoroughly. Soak for an hour.
- Take a bowl and add grated veggies and daal daliya to it.
- Heat ghee in pressure cooker. Add hing and jeera. Once jeera splutters add tomatoes and cook on sim till tomatoes are puried.
- Add the daal daliya mix to it. Stir well.
- Add salt, turmeric, a pinch of coriander powder.
- Add water as per consistency you need.
- Pressure cook on sim for fifteen minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Chillies , ginger and garam masala will enhance the taste.
My little one enjoyed this variant of khichdi.
Hope yours too enjoys !!