Here are some of the good parenting tips that can be used at any time:
1. Always warn your children on any of their misdeed before chastening.
2. Ensure you give your children the punishment that they are capable to do and even related to what they did.
3. Maintain consistency and monitor the punishment given to your children.
4. Good parenting involves maintaining calmness and voice of businesslike behavior.
5. Have it in mind that a minute of a child is an hour because children sense of time is different from the adults.
6. With good parenting tips, you will understand how to be consistent because even up to the age of twelve years, children still could not understand those things that are outstanding to the rule and if you are not consistent, they will take you as a liar.
7. Another good parenting tip is to accept caring and teaching as discipline because helping your children to be of good behavior is the best you can give to them.
8. Do not discipline your children unnecessarily.
9. Good parenting requires unity from both husband and wife. Whenever you did not agree with a certain punishment, ensure you are patient until the occurrence has been sorted out with your husband or wife and do not try to take decision on your own before the time.
10. Give your child many opportunities in order to assist them in the tasks that involves parent. Young children love to belong and feel helpful and felt bad whenever you tell them that they cannot help because they are too young. If such statement is made in good parenting, such child will become violent.
11. Make preparation for quiet place at the time out. Do not attend to any child talks during time out. Just separate yourself from people in the family.